Time to Platinum: 2-4 hours
Missable trophies: None
Trophies: 1, 8 , 8 , 4
Welcome to the trophy guide for Sir LoveLot
Follow us on twitter for the latest news and giveaways.
Stage 1 – Complete the game
Welcome to Sir LoveLot, a game designed by Pixel Games. You might know them from Sigi: A Fart for Melusina. Sir LoveLot is a platform game in a pixel art style.
In terms of trophies, keep the following in mind:
A) Find 50 geese (113 total are available to find)
B) Find 5 diamonds (starting from world 3, a total of 20 are available)
C) Find 3 lollypops (Available in world 4, a total of 9 are available)
You don’t need to look for Daisies (flowers), are they are required for finishing the levels anyhow. The golden rings can be ignored, as they aren’t required for any trophies.
PS. If you search really well, you might find the Melusina easter egg!
Sir Lovelot Platinum
Unlock every trophy
Finish a level without dying
This can be achieved in the first level. It is the easiest level within the game! Make sure you don’t get hit, so you won’t die. If you die, press options and restart the level.
Slay the beast
Defeat the fire spitting Dragon
This is the final boss battle within the game. Dying at this level doesn’t reset any progress. So you can damage the dragon for a bit, die, then damage it again for a bit.
It’s best if you kill the first snail and stay on that very first stone block. Hit the drake a couple of times and then die. now repeat this 4-5 times and it should be dead.
Below is a short clip on how to position yourself and damage the dragon.
Collect 40 daisies
Daisies are found once in each level and required to complete a level. Complete a total of 40 unique levels (42 available) and you will earn this trophy.
Collect 3 lollipops
Lollipops are available in the final world. They can be collected once at each level. Below are listed the first 3 found:
The second area, in the middle floating above the lava.
Hot in here
Second area, top right corner.
Meatballs for dinner
Second area, top right corner.
Ye olde stash
Unearth a secret treasure
The secret treasure can be found in “Level 9” of world 1. As you spawn, head left and keep hugging the right wall. A secret area will reveal. Head past the ancient tree onto the next area. Climb down the secret ladder and pick up the secret treasure. Head back up and continue towards the right for another shortcut.
Collect 50 geese
Geese (oversized ducks) can be found at all levels. They are all hidden in secret areas that can’t be seen at first. You’ll need to walk into walls to discover them!
You’ll only need to collect 50 of them, there are many more available within the game. The first 50 available are listed within this guide. This includes World 1 (24) & World 2.
Level 1 – Looking for love
1) Behind the castle where you kiss your first princes.
Level 2 – Love at second sight
1) In the upper-right corner. Jump from the lower right platform onto the upper left wall.
Level 3 – Third Time Lucky
1) Within the first area, upper right corner
2) In front of the castle, head a bit down.
Level 4 – Head over Heels
1) In the first area, next to the spikes on the right side of the level.
2) Behind the castle, second area.
3) Second area, on the far right.
Level 5 – A knight after midnight
1) Starting area, top left corner.
2) Starting area, bottom right corner.
3) Second area contains the castle, top right corner.
1) Second area, right above you.
2) Third area, upper right corner.
3) Fourth area, right of the castle.
Level 7 – Hair today, gone tomorrow
1) As you start, right above you.
2) Second area, where the castle is. Bottom left.
Level 8 – Things are looking up
1) Second area, bottom right corner below the tentacle.
2) Third area, in the middle.
3) Final area, right upper corner.
Level 9 – “Level 9”
1) Second area, in the middle.
2) Third area, bottom left.
Level 10 – Caverns of love
1) First area, top left corner.
2) Second area, immediately below you. Keep standing on the platform when it goes towards the left.
3) Third area, bottom right corner.
Level 11 – Heads will roll
1) Below the castle.
Level 12 – Love is a swamp
1) Second area, left bottom corner. Jump towards the upper right area.
2) Same area, bottom right area. Swim towards the wall on the left.
3) Final area, top right corner.
Level 13 – It’s going swimmingly
1) First area, below the castle.
2) Second area, in the upper-middle. Just walk straight forward as you enter the second area.
3) Bottom right corner of the second area. Accessed via the water.
Level 14 – Fish for Brekky
1) First area, right bottom corner, swim-up.
2) Same room, immediately walk towards the right!
3) Third area, bottom right underwater.
Level 15 – A damsel a day
1) Third area, in the middle. accessed from the right upper area.
2) Next area, swim upwards.
3) Same area, after swimming down and dodging the 2 blades in a row, on your left.
4) Final area, behind the castle.
Level 16 – Hair in my soup
1) Same room as the castle, bottom left area.
2) Same area, upper left corner. Jump towards the hanging plant, then jump towards the right.
1) Second area, top right. As you jump down, keep on the left side of the wall.
2) Third area, top left corner.
3) Third area, top left corner.
4) Behind the castle
Level 18 – Damsels and blowfish
1) first area, bottom right next to the spikes.
2) Bottom left corner of the second area.
3) Final area with the castle. Wall left of the castle.
Level 19 – Stiff upper lip
1) Bottom left corner of the first area.
2) Third area, on the left. Jump between the moving platform and the spikes.
3) final area, right in front of you when you jump forward.
Level 20 – Diving Deep
1) Bottom left corner of the first area.
2) Second area, top left corner.
3) Third area, in the middle. Accessed by swimming upwards underwater.
4) Final area, underneath the castle.
Meet your one and only
Earned upon completing the final level of the game. Defeat the dragon, then save the final princess.
Find 5 diamonds
Diamonds are found within world 3 or 4. Below are the first 5 levels listed that contain them (world 3).
Up spook hill
Second area, straightforward.
Til death do us part
Same room as the princess and her castle. Bottom right.
In the hair tonight
Accessed from the next area. Jump the stone blocks on the left bottom (next area!)
In the same room as the golden ring and the 2 goldfish. In the upper middle area.
Burning the oil midnight
The bottom left corner of the second area.
The second world within the game. A new mechanic to this area is water. You’ll need to swim a lot to access new areas. Make sure to use your dash with R1 to move faster when underwater.
You can break a lot of stuff, like lamps and blocks. You will get this trophy without even trying.
Spookyland is the third world within the game. Its design is purple in color, with a lot of obstacles to concur. Flying blades, axes, and some purple frogs are what you are up against!
Defeat 100 nasties
A nasty is any enemy within the game. You’ll encounter multiple in each section of a level, most of them need to be killed in order to progress.
In the early levels, you will encounter easier enemies like bats and plants. In the later levels, giant monkeys and multiple-eyed snails will try to murder you.
Vocanoland is the 4rth and final world of the game. It has a few mechanics new to the game.
You’ll be using steam machines to move upwards and you’ll find yourself navigating through lava areas. In terms of enemies, expect some giant monkeys, multiple-eyed snails, and the final boss, a drake!
Pickup 100 coins
Coins can be found at all levels. Make sure to collect a few at each level and you will be good to go. You can revisit levels and collect the same coins.
Jungleland is the first world within the game. You’ll learn the basics of the game.
Take the plunge
This trophy can be achieved on the first level of world 2 (2-1).
A flower for a damsel
Give your first daisy to a damsel in distress. Should be earned in the first level of the game.
Die 100 deaths
Die a total of 100 times. This should come naturally unless you are a platformer god.
Twice as nice
Revisit a level
Replay any level and you’ll earn this trophy.
Take a break
For this trophy, you’ll need to stand idle for a bit.