Time to Platinum: 30 min
Missable trophies: None
Trophies: 1, 11 , 1 , 0
Welcome to the trophy guide for Royal Frontier
Follow us on Twitter for the latest news and giveaways. Feel free to join our Discord server if you have questions!
Stage 1 – Complete the game
Welcome to the trophy guide for Royal Frontier. It’s a turn-based strategy game with a randomly generated map each time. You’ll need to do the following in order to earn the platinum trophy:
- Beat the first map
- Survive for 10 days
- Loot 1000 gold in one run
- Find 5 consumables items in one run
- Find 3 weapons in one run
- Use 5 scrolls in one run
- Deal 100 damage with a basic attack
- Deal 100 damage with a special ability
- Defeat 20 enemies in one run
- Defeat an optional boss
Each character has his own statistics that will benefit you in-game, and are as followed:
Rodric is your average Soldier. Roman is a healer, while Ghazan is a mage with high damage output and overall the best. Ludwig* is the first character that you’ll unlock.
In terms of tactics, keep the following in mind:
- Actively block and attack.
- Always kill off a single target before attacking the next one
- Pick the best possible path with the least resistance (Picture 1 – A Map)
- Do a seperate run for the optional boss “Monster Hunter I” trophy
- There are random events, put them to good use (Picture 3 – Random Event)
- Use your money when visiting a shop
- When leveling up, you’ll see numbers next to each upgrade. These indicate how much you’ll gain. It’s often best to pick the one with the highest number! (See picture 2 – Level up)
Blessings + New characters
Upon playing and going game over, you’ll unlock new blessings and new characters. A few of the early blessings are:
– Blessing of Power (PP +2)
– Blessing of Life (HP +2)
– Blessing of Insight (XP +10%)
– Blessing of Refreshment (Potion effects +50%)
– Blessing of Light (Healing spell +30%)
– Blessing of scripture (start with 10 scrolls)
Get all other trophies
Survive for 5 days
Refer to “Survivor II” for more information
Survive for 10 days
Each tile represents a single day ingame. Each time you start a new game, you’ll get a randomly generated map. Keep the following icons in mind:
- Skull – Fight
- Skull with red eyes – (Optional) boss fight
- Questionmark (?) – Random
- Dollar ($) – Shop
- Chest – Loot
- House – Village where you can rest (30% HP or PP restore)
Your HP and PP won’t restore after a fight. It’s important that you use any potions, scrolls or other items while in a fight. It’s best done when only 1 enemy remains. The first world contains 15 days, so for this trophy, you’ll only need to clear a bit more than the half available.
Monster Hunter I
Defeat 1 optional boss
Optional bosses can be spotted by their skull logo, red eyes and a golden outline. There is always a boss at the end of a chapter, this doesn’t count as an optional one. It is advised to earn this trophy in a separate run. It rewards you with much EXP, but the risk of losing much HP is great.
Find 5 consumable items in one run
Consumables can be found at random when defeating enemies, interacting with random events or opening chests. Consumable items can only be used in combat and not in the overworld.
Defeat 10 enemies in one run
Refer to “Slayer II” for more information.
Defeat 20 enemies in one run
You should be able to earn this trophy during your first run. If you encounter not enough enemies, make sure to pick a more hostile path on your next run.
Weapon Master I
Discover 3 weapons in one run
Weapons can be found at random when defeating enemies, interacting with random events or opening chests. Weapons can be equipped in the overworld by pressing circle.
Heavy Hitter I
Deal 50 damage with a basic attack in one hit
Refer to “Heavy Hitter II” for more information on this.
Heavy Hitter II
Deal 100 damage with a basic attack in one hit
This is best done with the character Ghazan (Wizard). When leveling up, select ATT stat if possible. Also, equip him with a better weapon whenever possible. You should be able to unlock an ability to boost the ATT stat, alongside some consumables that raise the ATT stat. Use them all on Ghazan and you should be able to hit the 100+ damage.
Big numbers I
Deal 100 damage with a special ability in one hit
This can be achieved early on with Ghazan. Cast his special ability (fireball) and keep spamming X so you reach the max boost. It should allow you to reach just over 100 damage.
Gold Digger I
Loot 1000 gold in one run
Each time you defeat enemies, interact with random events or a chest you have a chance of finding gold. There is a random event that gives you 500 gold from a gnome.
Scroll Crusher I
Use 5 scrolls in one run
Scrolls are found at random. You are also able to unlock a scroll blessing that provides you with 10 scrolls at the start of a new run.