Demon’s Tier+ Trophy Guide

Game: Demon’s Tier+
Peripherals: –
Time to 100%: 5 hours – 10 hours (Skill dependent)
Difficulty: 5/10
Missable trophies: None
Author: Knoef_NL and edited by BloodDragooner
Can be played in local co-op, trophies are co-op friendly.

Welcome to the trophy guide for Demon’s Tier+. This can also be considered a walkthrough and may be used for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Steam. Achievements for Steam and Xbox are in almost all cases the same as the PlayStation 4 Trophies. A roadmap is provided in the stages below.

Follow us on twitter for the latest news and giveaways.

Stage 1 – Understanding the game.

Trophies


 Platinum Demon’s Tier+
Unlock all trophies in Demon’s Tier+.

Congrats on your shiny platinum!


 A creature from inferno
Defeat the ancestral dragon.

Floor 8
Fight against the Ancestral Dragon boss. Keep shooting at his face while dodging the bullets from the side. It is easiest to walk down, dodge towards the upper level, then repeat.


 Tier 1
Finish Tier 1.

Step 1: Farm some D-tokens and unlock the Archer.
Step 2: Select the Archer and farm some more D-tokens.
Step 3: Now unlock the Assassin, she should be strong enough to have you win tier 1.

Optional: Unlock new weapons for the Assassin by killing bosses to strengthen your character even more.

The run:
Get 3 Potions and 3 Silver Keys.

Optional: And a good weapon from the Blacksmith.

Focus on upgrading: Health, Damage, Armor and Mana Regen. Mana Regen is very good for the ability that the Assassin has. It allows you to use it more often, increasing your damage output greatly.

For the final boss, you should at least have 1 Potion remaining.



 Tier 2
Finish Tier 2.

Tier 2 is best done with the Valkyrie legendary hero that is unlocked by completing Tier 1. Her distance and speed, in combination with her healing ability, should provide you with little to no trouble completing the second tier.

Again, focus on upgrading: Health, Defense, Attack and Mana Regen. Her ability heals 1 and a half heart, which provides you with massive sustainability.

Tier 2 is just a bit harder in terms of damage enemies deal and health they have.


 Tier 3
Finish Tier 3.

Tier 3 is best done with the Valkyrie legendary hero that is unlocked by completing Tier 1. Her distance and speed, in combination with her healing ability, should provide you with little to no trouble completing the second tier.

Again, focus on upgrading: Health, Defense, Attack and Mana Regen. Her ability heals 1 and a half heart, which provides you with massive sustainability.

Tier 3 is just a bit harder in terms of damage enemies deal & health they have.

Note: Relics dropped from chests in Tier 3 have a lot of negative statistics! It is better to leave them.

Optional: You could also use the Warrior legendary hero. He has way better starting statistics, but doesn’t have the healing ability that gives the sustainability. It requires a lot dodging skills with the Warrior, but can pay out in terms of damage and health.


 Final battle
Destroy king Thosgar’s dreams.

Floor 15.

The final boss fight against king Thosgar’s Dreams. It is very hard to dodge all projectiles during this fight. It is important to have:
1 potion at tier 1 remaining.
2 potions at tier 2/3 remaining

In order to provide yourself with enough sustainability to survive. His “dogs”, left and right, will shoot charged projectiles from time to time. If you block those, you will stun him.


 Not what it seems
Defeat the illusion of Thosgar.

Floor 13.

Fight against Illusion of Thosgar. Keep shooting his face while dodging the bullets from his left and right hand. On a given moment, he will only shoot charged blasts from his hand. At that moment, you can’t damage it with normal bullets. You will have to deflect those charged shots with R1 in order to deal damage against him.


 A detestable abomination
Defeat the demonic spawn.

Floor 11.

Boss fight against the Demonic Spawn. You will be able to damage him for a short time. After that the boss will disappear for a short time and teleport to a new position. Keep repeating until he dies. The boss will summon a couple of small enemies that shoot projectiles with high speed. Try to dodge the bullets as best as you can.


 One less spider
Defeat the spider queen.

Floor 6.

Fight against the Spider Queen. The Spider Queen has an ability that fires a wave of projectiles towards you. The only way to dodge those is by using your block (R1) ability, while walking towards the projectiles.


 

 Earthworm
Defeat the cave monster.

Floor 3.

Fight against the Fly Queen (80% spawn chance) or the Cave Monster (20% spawn chance). Both bosses are quite easy. They shoot projectiles at you. Make sure to dodge those while keeping your aim towards the boss.


 Save all prisoners
Save three villagers in a single playthrough.

The prisoners can be found in the following Floors:
Floor 2 – Crimson Cave (area).
Floor 5 – Anaxaphos Nest (area).
Floor 9 – Kings Thosgar’s Castle (area).

To free them you will need to bring 3 silver keys, 1 key for each Prisoner. Each Prisoner will deal additional damage against enemies, so it is recommended to free them on all runs you do.


 Full party
Get all six base characters from the tavern.

From the Tavern, unlock the:
Knight (Starting Character).
Wizard.
Archer.
Cleric.
Berserk.
Assassin.

Once you unlock all characters, select one and the trophy will pop.


 Save a prisoner
Save one villager from the clutches of monsters.

Refer to the “Save all Prisoners” Trophy for more information on this.


 First new weapon
Craft a new weapon.

A new weapon can be crafted at the blacksmith. Blueprints can be found when opening the large chests dropped by bosses. You can only unlock new weapons for the character that you are currently playing as.


 I need more HP
Buy your first potion.

The potion is available at the Merchant at the price of 3.000 D-tokens.


 Meta-key
Get the meta-key from the shop

Requirement: Complete tier 2.
The Meta-Key can be bought from the Merchant for a total of 40.000 D-tokens. It unlocks all chests on a floor, and will never break.


 The hero’s tomb
Die for the first time.

Upon dying for the first time, this trophy will be obtained.


 Chest master
Open at least 100 chests.

Around 10-15 chests can be found on each Floor. Make sure you open all chests that you encounter, as they contain Gold, Health and Relics that boosts your statistics.


 Darn flies
Defeat the fly queen at least 5 times.

The Fly Queen has an 80% chance of spawning on Floor 3. It is easy to kill it. Dodge the slow projectiles while killing the occasional bugs that spawn.